[linux-dvb] WinTV NovaT remote keys - num keys only

Hi group.

I have a Hauppauge WinTV NovaT card with the wired IR recevier and remote
control.

I can only get some of the remote keys to work, specifically the number
keys.

when I've modprobed cx88-dvb, I "tail -f /dev/input/event0" and hit some
keys - I only get a response on the number keys.

Similarly if I run VDR with the -P'remote -i /dev/input/event0' plugin it
can only recognise number keys, not anything else.

Am I doing something wrong?  Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

Simon