[linux-dvb] Structure

Hello list.
I?m new to the list and thought i?d try to learn where to start with
what i want to build.

I have a number of different workstations (mac and pc?s) along with 2
servers, (one linux FC3 and one OSXS-10.3)
I would like to have the tv-card making it possible to watch and manage
it from any of the boxes connected to the lan, and finally through any
computer connected to a tv also.

Can someone tell me what dvd-card to use and hint me on what i have to
think of for the setup?
Is it also possible to watch different channels on different computers
at the same time?
I?m in sweden if that makes any difference in choice of dvd-card.

Regards
/pi