[linux-dvb] Ultraview Plus DVB-T

Hello,

   Has anyone had any luck with getting the Ultraview Plus DVB-T card to work?  It is a repackaged DVICO FusionHDTV Plus DVB-T card.

   I downloaded the vanilla 2.6.11.1 kernel, applied Chris Pascoe's patch to enable the code he had previously added.  I then hacked up the files for the Fusion card (mostly duplicating Chris' work) and updated the subdevice number and descriptions in several places (cx88/ mt352).  I build the new kernel and installed the updated modules.  I can now modprobe cx88-dvb, and cx88xx recognizes my card, loads lots of other modules, and does not generate any errors.

   The problem is that v4l does not seem to connect to the card.  xawtv can't find the device.  I tried re-creating /dev/video* but it didn't help.

   Any suggestions on what I need to enable v4l for this card?

--Keith

P.S.  My card http://www.hopnet.net/dvb.html, and Chris' notes http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/