[linux-dvb] Nexus-s curious: No picture without SCART

Hello,

I have a curious phanomenon with my Nexus-s rev 2.3:
I can only see a picture with xawtv when a TV is connected via Scart.
This is really strange since I believe this was not always the case.
When I plug off the TV the picture in xawtv disappears. When I plug in the TV
again the picture reappears after a few seconds. The same is true for
recordings. No recordings without a connected TV. But viewing recordings without
SCART connection is possible.

Can this have something todo with a total computer freeze and a hard reboot
after running kvdr? Is there anything I can do about it? Can this be a hardware
defect? How can I better diagnose this behaviour?

I highly appreciate any hints
Matthias