[linux-dvb] Driver for Medion MD7134 Cardbus and PCI, Part 1 of 3

Hartmut Hackmann wrote:
>>So at least the firmware seems to load and is accepted.
>>And now? What is supposed to happen at this stage? I'm very new to
>>DVB as you may see...
>>

> This is the point you can get to without an extended driver:
> The channel docoder initializes and tries to decode the signal.
> To get beyond this, you need an extended tda10046 driver and the extensions
> in the saa7134-dvb.c that need to be written.
> Anyhow, it's not a bad starting point...

Nice :-) Any way I can help from here? As a side note: analog tv tuning
doesn't work anymore with your version. Just goes from channel 23-27
in tvtime.
Btw. did you read my note in another mail regarding the gpio pins on
the saa7134 to control the fan? How can I toggle them from userspace?

Thanks,

--
Jan