[linux-dvb] Driver for Medion MD7134 Cardbus and PCI, Part 1 of 3

Hi, Jan

> your patches are word wrapped at 90 chars or so. There is quite
> an amount of fixup required.

Ups, sorry you are right, they are wrapped at 90 chars.

> Also can you regenerate these against linus or mm tree?

I can, but this will take some time.

> The file tda1004x.c already exists there.

I know, but the file i posted is an extended version.

> And even against latest v4l tarball there are quite a few rejects
> in part 2 and 3.

That's crazy, I checked against the snapshot i mentioned.
Can you please describe precisely which code you tried to patch and
what went wrong?

To be honest:
I am not happy with the idea of creating development patches against
the mm or linus trees. These change too often and my impression is that
this causes significant additional work.
But i should give it a try, maybe i am too pessimistic here,

Best regards
    Hartmut