dvb lib ideas -> linuxtv wiki ? (was: [linux-dvb] What do you think of mpsys library ? (for ca_zap))

On Saturday 02 April 2005 14:00, you wrote:
> Manu Abraham <manu@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > A mmap style would be nice, but initially shouldn't we keep the goals
> > a bit low ?
>
> A lot of interesting ideas have been exchanged. Shouldn't we create
> some pages on LinuxTV wiki to capture the general consensus (or some
> major open questions) on a dvb library ?
>
> (I'm okay to give it a try ...)

Hold off a bit on this, as mentioned in the previous post I'm playing with
implementing some off the stuff discussed, as most problems appear when
the implementation is made.

I'm not trying to make something that's set in stone, so don't worry :)

Kenneth