dvb lib ideas -> linuxtv wiki ? (was: [linux-dvb] What do you think of mpsys library ? (for ca_zap))

Manu Abraham <manu@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Also I'm pondering of an mmap style implementation that will be in
>> v4.
>
> A mmap style would be nice, but initially shouldn't we keep the goals
> a bit low ?

A lot of interesting ideas have been exchanged. Shouldn't we create
some pages on LinuxTV wiki to capture the general consensus (or some
major open questions) on a dvb library ?

(I'm okay to give it a try ...)

Cheers