[linux-dvb] Good DVB-T card for use in the UK?

Hi, All

My old Nova-T card has become unreliable and I want to replace it.
However, I am very confused as to what to buy.  I still want to use PCI
for neatness (no messy external USB boxes).

I read in the WIKI that the new Nova-T card is not well supported.
However, this seems to be identical to some of the Technotrend branded
cards, so I don't want to end up buying the wrong one.  The WIKI also
seems to dismiss full-featured cards as a waste of money for a
reasonably modern computer.  Is this generally accepted now?

www.dvbshop.net seems to offer quite a wide range.  Has anyone found a
good supplier in the UK?

If anyone has just bought a card and found it to be very satisfactory,
recommendations of card and supplyer would be very welcome.

Regards
Alistair