Bug tracker for dvb ? (was: [linux-dvb] Twinhan-exp [update-03])

Manu Abraham <manu@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I was wondering whether we could have a bugtracker, such that people
> can post what the bugs are, provided they are relevant bugs.

Good idea. Alsa project [1] uses mantis [2] for their bug tracking
system [3]. As Alsa also develop kernel modules and user space
applications, so their needs are probably quite close to ours. So
mantis looks like a good bug tracker candidate.

Such a tool would be invaluable to keep track of problems encountered
by users.

> Matbe we can make a request to linuxtv.org to host a bugtracking
> software on the same server ?

Mantis is a LAMP (Linux-Apache-Mysql-Php) application that should be
able to co-exist with mailman and CVS server.

Cheers

[1] http://alsa-project.org/
[2] http://www.mantisbt.org/
[3] https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/login.php?username=guest&password=guest