[linux-dvb] Kaffeine-DVB

Le Mardi 15 Mars 2005 19:29, Karl Reichert a ?crit?:
> Yes, I'm talking about the cvs 0.6 version.
> The problem that is this unsolved for me is that there is indeed a
> button "DVB" in the top level menu, but when I click it there is nothing
> in it, no items. So I can't either scanning for channels nor using the
> pre-defined channels for Berlin.

That's because configure did not found dvb headers. So, dvb code is not
compiled in.

> Seems to me not to be a problem with my channel-config-file but with my
> installation of kaffeine.
>
> So my question: Anybody out there using kaffeine-dvb (cvs version 0.6)
> from the gentoo-tree? Maybe just this ebuild is bad?!
>
> thx alot for all your answers!

This version is completely outdated !
get current cvs :
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/kaffeine co kaffeine
./autogen.sh
./configure : look at configure output checking for linux/dvb/frontend.h
 you need to have dvb headers in standard include path
 (/usr/include/linux/dvb/*.h)
make
make install

Have a look at README.dvb and Kaffeine hadbook.

--
Christophe Thommeret