[linux-dvb] Twinhan-exp [update-03]

Martin Cap wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there anything that can be done against this ? I mean, are the values
> for snr, str etc. reported from the card or somehow calculated by the
> driver itself ? Do all cards using dst.ko report the same range ?

I think most of the cards are, but it is not a linear scale, it has some
calculations also. I thought i would add that a while earlier, but got
swamped by the other areas of work on the same.

I will fix that up soon, currently working on the Documentation and the
userland apps.

But there are new cards coming up, that might have some differences though.

Manu