[linux-dvb] I search a name in order to release a dvb program

Hello

I've written a program in gpl.
I want to know if some people is interested.
And I haven't any really good name yet and I wans to now if you have any
idea.

actually the name is crans_dvbstream because this is a fork of dvbstream
made for the crans www.crans.org
the main new features are :
-Signal display during the diffusion
-Real time list of really diffused channels
-This program can be daemonized
-It can read configuration files
-If the card not receive any data during a certain time, the program stops
-The time during the card tries to tune is limited
-It was developped in order to multicast some parts of a transponder do
different IPs (you choose the pids to diffuse by IP)
-it uses Raw UDP for a better compatibility

finally we have a multicast program configurable, with a list of
diffused channel il order to generate sap announces

It takes 12% of a Celeron 2.6GHz for a full transponder

Contrary to vlc, there is no issue to use multiples cards with multiple
instances of this program

The documentation is actually in french, but a translation is possible
if people ask for it.

Thanks