Re: Greybus Future

On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 12:13:06PM -0700, Joël Porquet wrote:
> I don't have much hope but would there be a way to find out whether
> all the code that was developed between the moment we stopped using
> github and the project was canceled could be pushed back to github?
>
> It seems like it would greatly help Greybus have a second life if one
> has access to the most up-to-date firmware source code to be used as a
> reference.
>
> (Egoistically, it would also help not having this awful impression of
> wasted time if the work that was achieved during these few months of
> closed-source development ends up being lost...)

We were able to push out publicly all of the specification changes,
gbsim, and the kernel changes.  I'll be making a final spec change with
some legal wording updates that allow everyone to use the spec without
worrying about any licensing or patent issues next week when I return
home.

As for the firmware and fdk changes, right now we can't push those
updates out to the public.  I'm trying hard to get that changed, but I
can't promise anything :(

thanks,

greg k-h