Re: [COMMENT] CSR WLAN driver in the staging tree

Hi Greg,

On 02/15/2013 08:40 PM, Greg KH wrote:
I was hoping otherwise.  If this is true, I'm going to have to delete
the driver as-is, because it really can't be used by anyone.

Anyone can register and download the package for free from our tech forum. I understand your point to have the package available from direct link and I would personally like to do it. Unfortunately our current contract with CSR allows to share packages only in that way.

We are going to discuss with CSR about that. I'll come back as soon as I get more information.

Best regards,
Lauri Hintsala