Re: [COMMENT] CSR WLAN driver in the staging tree

Hi,

The driver is based on CSR's Unifi 5.1.0 WiFi driver and it launches proprietary user space helper application as Alex said.

Unfortunately we are allowed to share user space binaries only for Bluegiga customers who are using our WiFi products. I think the only way to get proprietary user space application is to ask it directly from CSR.

Best regards,
Lauri Hintsala