Re: Protecting code integrity with PGP (kernel developer version)

On 11 January 2018 at 08:36, Konstantin Ryabitsev
<konstantin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Let me do this -- I'll go ahead and produce the document I think would be
> good for kernel devs, based on the more generic document I mentioned
> earlier. Then I will get in touch again so we can see if that version is
> something that should go into the doc tree or continue to live externally.
> Converting from .md into .rst is straightforward enough.

Here's the beta version of the promised document:
https://github.com/lfit/itpol/blob/master/kernel-developer-pgp-guide.md

I've trimmed it down, but it's still quite sizable -- I'd greatly
appreciate feedback to see if it needs further trimming or, on the
contrary, more details.

Best,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev