Re: Protecting code integrity with PGP (kernel developer version)

On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 16:40:48 -0500
Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does such document belong with the rest of the kernel docs in the tree,
> or should it remain fully external? I'll be happy to port it to RST if
> you think it should live alongside other documents like coding
> standards.

My immediate impression is that there is a lot of useful information
there, but quite a bit of it covers topics that are somewhat peripheral
to kernel development itself.  I fear it would languish because few would
think to look for it there.  Thus, my first inclination is external.

That said, if others want it in the docs tree, I'll happily take it.  As
I said, there's lots of good stuff there.

jon