Protecting code integrity with PGP (kernel developer version)

Hi, all:

I would like to adapt this document to be more specific to kernel development:

 https://github.com/lfit/itpol/blob/master/protecting-code-integrity.md

This stems from many back-and-forth conversations with kernel devs, and I believe many would benefit from such guide, especially since the more generic version in the above repository does not directly apply.

Question is:

Does such document belong with the rest of the kernel docs in the tree, or should it remain fully external? I'll be happy to port it to RST if you think it should live alongside other documents like coding standards.

-K'