Re: Help required - kernel-doc, code block and backslash

Anna-Maria Behnsen <anna-maria@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Maybe I'm on the wrong track (definitely possible as I am a
> scripting/tooling amateur), but I thought identifiers option takes a
> list of functions or types and not filenames?

No, you're right.  I was talking about the type of matching desired.

> In case the filename-glob matching is this what I would call wildcard
> matching, then I would propose to enable this for the existing
> option. In case regexes are required as well, maybe another option like
> '[no-]identifiers-regex' could be introduced.

Given that we've gotten by with no matching support until now, I don't
think that we need to add two types :)  Basic globbing it is, though I
can't promise to get it done right away.  That will have to be done on
the Perl side, and I get really slow in that world...

Thanks,

jon