RE: Conding style question regarding configuration

> > Well, I got a complaint from someone that my driver updates for adding
> PCIE
> > support wouldn't  compile properly on a platform without a PCI(E)
> subsystem.
> > So I figure I do have to config out the references to PCI specific
> function
> > calls to fix that.
>
> Do you have a link to your driver updates ? We could help you find the
> best solution.
>
> Christophe

Everyone is free to have a look at my Git tree. Help is appreciated:
https://github.com/pvanleeuwen/linux.git, branch "is_driver_armada_fix"

But please keep in mind that this is not an "official" update yet, I'm
working with the official driver maintainer to get some of my changes
merged in with his changes.

I do have a follow-up question though:
What if the function is referenced from a pci_driver struct?
I can't use IS_ENABLED around the struct definition, so in that case
the functions will still be referenced and I probably do have to use
IS_ENABLED to strip their bodies? Correct?

Regards,
Pascal van Leeuwen
Silicon IP Architect, Multi-Protocol Engines @ Inside Secure
www.insidesecure.com