RE: another testmgr question

> Apologies, I did not mean to imply that you don't understand your own
> hardware.

Not needed at all. That's not how I read it and besides that I'm not
easily offended anyway. Conversely, I don't intend to offend others,
I just enjoy heated discussions ;-) Which I don't mind losing at all,
BTW as I accept that I'm only human and don't know everything about
everything ...

Regards,
Pascal van Leeuwen
Silicon IP Architect, Multi-Protocol Engines @ Inside Secure