Re: [REGRESSION 6.1.70] system calls with CIFS mounts failing with "Resource temporarily unavailable"

On 26/02/2024 14:55, gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Please send this as a patch series, in a new thread, so we can properly
track this, we have too many different threads here (and the subject
line is wrong...)

thanks,

greg k-h

Thanks Greg and apologize for the noise, I figured out that this has something to do with our test environment setup. I have redone the test manually and a looks good so I'd say we can close this thread for now :)

Hazem