Re: [REGRESSION 6.1.70] system calls with CIFS mounts failing with "Resource temporarily unavailable"

On 26.01.24 20:13, SeongJae Park wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 14:22:39 +0000 "Mohamed Abuelfotoh, Hazem" <abuehaze@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> It looks like both 5.15.146 and 5.10.206 are impacted by this regression as
>> they both have the bad commit 33eae65c6f (smb: client: fix OOB in
>> SMB2_query_info_init()).
>
> Let me try to tell this to the regression tracking bot, following the doc[1].
> This is my first time using #regzbot, so please feel free to correct me if I'm
> doing something wrong.
>
> #regzbot introduced: 33eae65c6f

Thx. Took a while (among others because the stable team worked a bit
slower that usual), but from what Paulo Alcantara and Salvatore
Bonaccorso recently said everything is afaics now fixed or on track to
be fixed in all affected stable/longterm branches:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/ZdgyEfNsev8WGIl5@xxxxxxxxxxx/

If I got this wrong and that's not the case, please holler.

#regzbot resolve: apparently fixed in all affected stable/longterm
branches with various commits
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.