Re: [REGRESSION 6.1.70] system calls with CIFS mounts failing with "Resource temporarily unavailable"

[CCing a few people that afaics were involved in trying to fix the CIFS
problems on 5.15/5.10 (to be honest I lost a bit track of that
situation; sorry if I added too many people; at the same time I hope I
did not forget anyone...)]

Anyway: it seems 5.15.149 created a new CIFS problem, see the quoted
mail below for details. Ciao, Thorsten