Re: SMB 1.0 broken between Kernel versions 6.2 and 6.5

I can reproduce this now with a simple smb1 cp - but only with the small wsize
ie mount option: wsize=16850.  As mentioned earlier the problem is
that we see a 16K write, then the next write is at the wrong offset
(leaving a hole)

(it worked for SMB1 with default wsize)

As stated twice in the original bug report on Launchpad, I didn't set a wsize, so the wsize=16580 must be a default value coming from somewhere.

This is not the first time we have a little communication issue in this thread. Would you guys please read the bug report once again carefully, and even better, subscribe to it?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/2049634

Regards,
  rdiez