Re: SMB 1.0 broken between Kernel versions 6.2 and 6.5

Do you know if this is also broken in current mainline e.g. 6.7 or
6.8-rc2 (for Ubuntu and some other distros it is fairly easy to
download from their website current kernel packages to make testing
easy).

David,
any thoughts whether this could be related to folios/netfs changes?

--
Thanks,

Steve