Re: does "cifs: we do not need a spinlock around the tree access during umount" need to go to stable as well

I would say maybe.
Because it is just suppressing some warnings during umount for "sleep
during spinlock".
As far as I can tell, in this particular situation, the warnings
should be harmless
as we won't be entering this same function concurrently from any other
thread during umount.

The warning that is printed is valid, we should not potentially sleep
while holding a spinlock
because that can cause a different thread to spin for very long trying
to grab that same spinlock.
But in this case I don't think it can happen.

So the patch is I think mostly cosmetic. Prevent a warning message
from being printed to dmesg which in 99% of the
cases are something that can cause real issues and in very few special
cases, like this,  is still a bug but benign.

But lets push it to stable.   Even if benign in this particular case,
stable-users do not deserve to see these messages
in the log.