Re: setcifsacl: Shouldn't 0x0 be a valid mask?

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 11:15:26 -0500,
 Steve French <smfrench@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you have an example of doing the same thing via

"smbcacls" (from Linux) or "icacls" (or cacls.exe) from Windows?

I'm still trying to get the correct syntax for icacls, but when I used a GUI I was able to add an ACL with no access which icacls will display:
PS C:\Users\bruno-a> icacls forwards
forwards OWNER RIGHTS:
        NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(I)(F)
        BUILTIN\Administrators:(I)(F)
        AD\bruno-a:(I)(F)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files