Re: [GIT] CIFS Fixes

I have pushed a branch without the smb2 changes but
with the other cifs fixes to the 3-2-without-smb2 branch
of git://git.samba.org/sfrench/cifs-2.6.git

Note that the primary difference between what Pavel reposted 3 days ago
and earlier version(s) were the fixups for merge conflicts with Jeff's
large async read patch series and various other recent cifs patches

--
Thanks,

Steve