Re: [GIT] CIFS Fixes

I'm not complaining about Pavel - he has generally done outstanding
work.

But patches posted the first time in that form two days ago (and the
first time completely for a long time) are simply not suitable for
this merge window.  I talked with Jeff about them very briefly at Kernel
Summit and we will review them, and they will almost certainly need
another respin or two.

Please learn the basic of kernel tree maintainance.