dlopen(3) many threads global variable

Hello,

There is a .so shared dynamic library the main source file of which contains
a global variable.

In my main funtion, I call dlopen() on the same .so file from 16 different
threads. I do nothing to ensure the call is not done at the same time.

Very roughly speaking (and please can you provide precision if possible),
the executable code of the .so file is loaded into the main process virtual
memory after the dlopen has succeeded. (Note the main binary is not linked
against the .so file)

Will there be 16 copies of the executable code from the .so file in the
process?

IN particular, will there be 16 copies of the global variable?

Regards,