RE: "double free or corruption" - how to solve this?

Hi,

Try linking your program with electric fence. It may already be installed it
comes on most distros now. Add -lefence when linking. It should help you pin
point the problem very quickly when used with a debugger like gdb.

	James

-
: send the line "unsubscribe linux-c-programming" in