Re: Commit ad383c2c6 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Enable advertising when LL privacy is enabled") breaks my MS ArcTouch mouse

On Fri, 4 Mar 2022, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:

> Have you tried with bluetooth.git tree:
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth.git/
> This was the latest one that fixes the MGMT commands not working:
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth.git/commit/?h=for-net-2022-03-03&id=008ee9eb8a11bcabf12c91771dd4f470b082bd44

Yup, that seems to have fixed things! I've even merged that with Linus' current
master (which went in cleanly) and will look for these changes to me merged in.

Thanks to you and everyone else who helped find and fix this regression!

	-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup / Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Orange County CA