Re: Commit ad383c2c6 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Enable advertising when LL privacy is enabled") breaks my MS ArcTouch mouse

So, it turns out that my lack of discoverability is also tied into this last
series of BT commits (and apparently the result of some commit other than the
one named in the Subject: line); while I could take the time to bisect this
issue as well, seems to me that something as basic as not being able to put
an HCI adapter in discoverable mode is a pretty big regression (especially
on something as ubiquitous as Intel BT adapters) that I can't be the only
one who's seeing these issues- have there been any other reports, and are
there any fixes upcoming?

	-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup / Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Orange County CA