Re: Problem with StopDiscovery() via dbus-send

27.08.2018 15:24, Luiz Augusto von Dentz пишет:
Afaik that only works for legacy pairing, normally devices without any
input/output should rely on just works pairing which is what you would
usually see in headset, etc, though that are not always pairable so
you have to switch it on with a button or something like it.

Now my pair process with non-android phone:
#bluetoothctl
[bluetooth] pair 11:22:33:44:55:66

I intering pin code in command shell: 1234
Phone shows a window for entering the code.
I intering pin code on phone. Device pair.

Step with the input of the code in the terminal can be skipped if the code is given in main.conf

the reverse process, when the code transmits the phone to the computer, I have not considered so far. I think this through the script will be difficult to implement.