Re: Disabling deviceinfo plugin on chromebooks?

Thanks for your answer Luiz!

>From what I can see, Android and iOS Bluetooth Stack libraries don't
claim the device_information service.
Could it be possible to make it so that the plugin doesn't block other
clients (such as the Web Bluetooth API) from interacting with that
service.

Also, do you know if other services (like device_information) are
blocked/claimed by other plugins?