Re: Reaching out again for serious bug in sixaxis plugin

>> Details are in
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.kernel/62305

> The device is connected correctly via Bluetooth. Then the bug is in the
> device's input driver, which you could probably also see when it's
> connected via USB. The right forum for this is the linux-input mailing

As the original poster stated that this DOES NOT occur with a USB
connection, it does kind of point to a Bluetooth problem (or maybe with
device itself). Has anyone been able to replicate?

My suggestion would be to display/capture the hidraw interface and see if
the missing data is present there. This can be done as root with
--
$ hexdump -v -e '49/1 "%02x " "\n"' < /dev/hidraw0
--

The '49' is the byte count, and might be wrong (working from memory).

>> Also, this kernel patch or a better alternative still hasn't been
>> applied and that's no good:
>> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/1075972/

The multi-touch/many-axis stuff is a pain, but the linux-input list is the
place to discuss that...
Simon