Reaching out again for serious bug in sixaxis plugin

Since both my attempts, in kernel bugzilla and here, were ignored and
you still don't have your own bugtracker I repeat my plea from
previously with plugin's authors CCed in hope that bug's existence at
least would be acknowledged.

Details are in http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.kernel/62305
Moreover, this livecd is almost identical to my running system which is
based on it, so it may be used to reproduce the glitch (antimicro,
jstest and evtest should help):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hackeurs-sans-frontieres/files/0.8.1%20-%20The%20White%20Devil/Linux%20Live%20-%20HSF%20-%200.8.1_20150708.iso/download
If it could not be reproduce I'm afraid it may be a bug in handling my
BT controller.

Also, this kernel patch or a better alternative still hasn't been
applied and that's no good: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/1075972/