Re: bluez 4.97: build failure when used in C++ apps

On Sun, 2012-02-05 at 16:29 +0530, Rohan Garg wrote:
> I can file a bug for tracking purposes and get the patched package in
> the archives, as long as upstream is willing to accept the patch ( or
> a modified version of the patch ) in the near future. I don't speak
> for the rest of the Ubuntu developers, but I consider the best
> approach to getting issues fixed in distros.

	Hi,
I do not package bluez for Fedora, thus I've no idea about it, but we
found this issue while building on Fedora.

Rohan, is it a typo or you really meant to say "fixed in distro"? As far
as I can tell, all the major distros will suffer of the issue, thus why
should each of them apply patch on their own, when it belongs to
upstream, from my point of view?
	Bye,
	Milan