Re: bluez 4.97: build failure when used in C++ apps

I can file a bug for tracking purposes and get the patched package in
the archives, as long as upstream is willing to accept the patch ( or
a modified version of the patch ) in the near future. I don't speak
for the rest of the Ubuntu developers, but I consider the best
approach to getting issues fixed in distros.

Best
Rohan Garg