Re: Bluetoothctl Fail when typing power on

Hi Chris,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 4:07 PM Chris Laplante
<Chris.Laplante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Luiz,
>
> Thanks for the quick response.
>
> I am using btattach.
>
> Btmon shows Bluetooth failed to set mode: Failed
>
> It seems like there is a lot of messaging going on so communication HW wise appears ok.

Just scroll down to the end:

< HCI Command: Reset (0x03|0x0003) plen 0                  #83 [hci0] 37.505694
> HCI Event: Hardware Error (0x10) plen 1                  #84 [hci0] 37.507119
        Code: 0x00

Btw, it might be a good idea to attempt with a newer kernel since 5.15
is not that new compared to BlueZ 5.65, so you may run into
incompatibilities depending on what you want to do, and if you are
looking into central+peripheral that landed after 5.15 was released.