Bluetoothctl Fail when typing power on

In BlueZ 5.65 I am able to attach. When I go into bluetoothctl I can see my device address. When I type power on I see the following error:

Failed to set power on: org.bluez.Error.Failed

I have found a few threads online where people had the same issue but there doesn't seem to be any common denominator.

I have tried rfkill list and nothing is blocked. Regardless I still type rfkill unblock Bluetooth but I still get the error.

I have tried to stop and start the Bluetooth service.

systemctl stop bluetooth.service
systemctl start bluetooth.service

IS there something in the build environment that may be missing? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Chris
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS OF A PROPRIETARY NATURE AND IS INTENDED TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN THE SENDER AND THE INTENDED RECIPIENT. IT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR USED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF EZURIO