Re: AVRCP 1.4 : Future on Target Role

Hi Shivendra,

Hi All,

David,
If you are going to resume AVRCP 1.3 implementation, can we sync
together as I have done some study on this part as well.
So far I don't have any device and guess PTS can be taken as start point.

(PTS??)

Regarding an AVRCP device, I have not found any on the market. I designed and built a remote control based on a CSR BC4 chip, with LCD display and keypad controller (and battery charger, USB, etc., etc.). Firmware is programmed using the CSR BlueCore SDK. The latest version (version 4.1.2) of the SDK includes functions that provide support for AVRCP 1.3, but probably not for 1.4 AFAIK.

For my purposes, I am not implementing A2DP and headset capability in this remote.

David

Regards,
Shivendra