Re: AVRCP 1.4 : Future on Target Role

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for nice feedback. I will do some study on the MPRIS and
suggestions for TG<->Media API, and would come back soon.
I would certainly sync with all to avoid any duplicate effort.

Meanwhile, I also found a need to enhance the sdp record for Browsing
PSM and feature set. This would be needed by CT to establish Browsing
Channel with TG.

Question:
Is anyone working on this or I could put some proposal for discussion?

David,
If you are going to resume AVRCP 1.3 implementation, can we sync
together as I have done some study on this part as well.
So far I don't have any device and guess PTS can be taken as start point.

Regards,
Shivendra