Re: SCO Socket input.

Hi.

I test DisablePlugins=audio with the same result :(.

SCO input connection only works in this order:
  1 - application turns UP hci0 interface.
  1 - application opens SCO socket for listen.
  2 - application launch bluetoothd.
  3 - application open rfcomm to AG profile on mobile phone.
       (I can't open rfcomm connection without bluetoothd because pin
and key exchange issues)
If my application opens SCO socket for listen after the launch of
bluetoothd, SCO socket never gets an incoming connection.

Thanks.