SCO Socket input.

Hello.

If I create SCO socket listening input connections it not works if
bluetoothd is running but if I kill bluetoothd SCO input connections
works fine.

I need bluetoothd running for (mobile rfcomm connection) keys exchange
purposes but I must kill bluetoothd after rfcomm connection if i want
SCO input socket connections works well.

I have compiled bluez without audio support to avoid SCO socket be
blocked by bluetoothd. Without positive results.

ÂSome idea?

Thanks