RE: [RFC] BlueZ D-Bus Sim Access Profile Server API description

There are specific interfaces, you can find example of interface in Nokia Wireless Open API (uicc_fp.pdf) in http://www.wirelessmodemapi.com/, register is free.

SIM reset is an OFF command following by ON command (ATR comes with ON), card status is a local information...

Best Regards,
Nicolas.