Re: Long delay to (re)connect a bluetooth mouse

Hi Daniel,

> Thanks so much for replying! It seems a little humor helped to get someone's
> attention, even though I'm not sure you fully appreciated it :-)
>
> > you do know that an open source community doesn't work like this.
>
> As I mentioned in my second post, I have interacted and made small contributions
> of code to the open source community several times in the past, and my
> experience this time around was atypical because I was having a hard time just
> getting someone to reply!
>
> > If someone would be able to make anything out of your posting or has
> > experienced the same, they would have spoken.
>
> Was it unreasonable to expect that someone would say: "Nobody is experiencing
> this kind of delay, maybe it's something in your setup"? Or even, "this is not
> the right forum for non-developers to ask for help, why don't you try such and
> such place?"

even if I use Bluetooth on a daily basis, I don't use any mouse or
keyboard devices anymore. So I have no idea on how many people are
actually using these. I used to travel with a lot of HID devices to just
be able to test and verify things, but I don't do that anymore. So I
wouldn't be of much help until I am back at home and have my device
library at my disposal (and bought new batteries).

Regards

Marcel