Re: can somebody show me an example asound configuration for dmixing with hifi bluetooth speakers/headset

event wrote:
> On 2009-01-09, event <event.riga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Thank you for responding, I had reattached the configurations and
>>> outputs with some more info. I have already spent a bloody awful lot of
>>> time on testing with trial and error. I am not an alsa or bluetooth
>>> developer I cannot get it to work. If a capable person could get it
>>> working I would be very great full.
>>>
>>> I am also not able to get bluetooth working without adding a sound card
>>> to my system, so i put in a usb sound dongle just to get bluetooth with
>>> alsa working, alsa won't load its modules without it first finding a
>>> soundcard. It is all very very confusing.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for any help,
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Jelle
>>>
>> Hello Jelle,
>>
>> I will setup the environment and do some tries as well. I'll come back
>> to you when some outcome will be available
>>
>> Vale,
>> Leonid Movshovich
>>

> Hello Jelle,
>
> You need to setup a passkey agent (for bluez 3.x) for connection to
> succeed. I've attached one simple
>
> For dmix setups you have to define slaves as "pcm_slave." not "pcm."
> is .asoundrc
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Vale,
> Leonid Movshovich

Thank you Leonid for responding. I gave it a good try again, with trial
and error with all kind of variations of the different asoundrc files I
attached in my previous mails. I am unable to get it working with two
audio streams to one bluetooth devices (mixing).

I ended up with lots of messages like "Unknown field pcm_slave". Could
you please post a complete asoundrc file that has been tested to work
with two speaker-test -c2 programs running beside each other?

Just to be clear, I have no problem getting my bluetooth audio device to
work with single audio streams, I would like to have mixing support
working so I can play multiple audio sources at the same time.

Thanks in advance,

Jelle